Fronteers 2010 sponsorships
Fronteers, founded in 2007 as the non-profit professional association of Dutch front-end developers, has the aim of increasing the knowledge level of its members, and the professionalism of the front-end discipline in general.
- Date: 7th and 8th of October, 2010
- Venue: Pathé Tuschinski, Amsterdam
- Ticket price: € 175,00–€ 375,00
- Visitors: 450 (70% from the Netherlands, 30% from abroad/Europe)
The deal was:
- 2000 euros, to which 19% Dutch VAT will be added.
- Two entry tickets for the conference.
- Two entry tickets for the speakers/VIP dinner on Wednesday.
- Your logo on our website (see 2009) and in the conference booklet.
- A void space in our goodie bag, which you can fill.
- Branded conference badges for all attendees that work for you.
- Two free job positions on our job board.