Job position: Frontend Engineer at De Persgroep (Amsterdam)
Do you picture yourself working in a (web)technology team practicing continuous deployment and test driven development? And do you like working according to the Agile principle most? If ES6/Typescript, Sass/Less and Angular are your areas of expertise then we have a challenging role for you. You get to work in a driven and enthusiastic development team with many opportunities to experiment with new technologies. Check out more on www.werkenbijdepersgroep.nu/IT.
What are your tasks?
- Continuously developing functionalities for online titles like Nationale Vacaturebank, Intermediair and Tweakers Elect
- On a daily basis you will work in a multidisciplinary team (tester, backend developers, product owner and DevOps engineers)
- Experiment with and apply new technologies
- Actively contribute to our standups and scrum process
- We release continuously. This means that if your code is ready and successfully has run through our Continuous Delivery pipeline, it will go directly into production
- Have a Bachelor degree or completed a University education, IT related
- Have several years of experience inthe role of Frontend webdeveloper
- Love to work according to the Agile/Scrum method
- Have extensive knowledge of:
- ES6/ Typescript
- Sass/Less, CSS & HTML
- Frontend framework: Angular
- Build tools: Grunt/Gulp, Webpack en/of Npm/ Bower/ YARN
- Testing: Jasmine en/of Karma
We offer you
A good salary, an excellent pension scheme, tax-efficient secondary benefits and a 38 hour workweek. You will work on a prime location with a great view overlooking the ‘IJ’ in Amsterdam. We encourage you to make contributions to the decision making processes. The professional, social and entrepreneurial colleagues are used to continuously look for innovative methods and products.
de Persgroep Employment Solutions
de Persgroep Employment Solutions, part of Persgroep Online Services, is the recruitment specialist for employers, employees, freelancers and students in the Dutch labour market. We connect companies and organizations with the right talent and also offer our visitors 24/7 the possibility to make a new career step.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about the job, our technologies or the company first? Contact Linda Brandenburg, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.