Job position: Lead front-end (React) developer at Floorplanner (Rotterdam)
We are Floorplanner. We’ve been around for a decade empowering over 20 million users across the globe to plan their space and be inspired. We’re a tech company and love to play around with the latest technologies trying to make space planning easier and more attractive every day.
You want to take your skills to the next level? Floorplanner applies the latest and most advanced front-end technologies in order to provide our, over 20 million registered users, with the best user experience possible. You will not only be working on just another website but on a fully functional web-based floor-plan editor (2D and 3D) that’s unlike anything you’ve ever worked on before and will be the biggest challenge in your career. All the advanced features of HTML5, CSS3 and React are being applied here on a daily basis. And if stuff doesn’t exist yet we’ll build it. Work with our highly skilled and super motivated team of developers and designers that have build this tool from scratch. A completely new version is going to be launched soon!
As a lead you’ll be spearheading our front-end guild. You’ll always be on the lookout for new technologies, ways of working and best practices and take ownership over the front-end stack. You’ll create an environment in which rockstar front-end developers work together (even though in different feature teams) towards the collective goal of excellence.
- Passionate about front-end development: you’re always on top of the newest principles, ways of working and technologies.
- Experienced with SAS and ES6.
- Sharing comes natural to you; whether it’s parts of our code on Github or an inspiring talk on stage at meetups or conferences.
- Love mentoring and coaching front-enders @Floorplanner.
- Feeling comfortable taking ownership over the complete front-end stack @Floorplanner.
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best possible UX to our users.
What we offer?
- Being part of a proven startup (been around for 10 years) moving into a fast moving international scale-up.
- Working with an international team of highly skilled and super motivated professionals.
- A well-equipped HQ in the centre of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- All the stuff you need to be successful such as a pumped up MacBook and additional screens.
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities.
- Delicious daily lunches & free drinks.
- Classic Tetris competition and a beer fridge.
- Lots of fun and building cool stuff together!
- Oh and the boring stuff; a competitive salary, 8% holiday pay, travel & business expenses, retirement plan and the 30% facility for expat employees.
€40K – €75K