Job position: Front-End Developer at Centralpoint (Amstelveen)
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
As a Front-End Developer you will help the team in creating and expanding our applications into better, faster, more flexible applications for the business and our customer’s need.
Your activities consist of:
- Working with Technical leads, Back-End Developers, Designers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to develop dynamic client-side web applications across most areas of our business.
- Owning deliverables for our web applications on front end side.
- Participating in Refinement sessions, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews (demo) and retrospectives.
- Working closely with UX to turn wireframes and visual designs into working HTML/CSS/JS.
- Being up to date with frontend best practices.
Who you are:
- Minimum of three years of solid experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Experience or knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS) is a nice to have.
- Should have a strong knowledge of different front end frameworks.
- Results oriented with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Dynamic team member who can share ideas and is innovative.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written and Dutch is a nice to have.
What we offer:
- An informal, pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic fast-growing organization. Besides:
- An excellent salary that corresponds to your level of education and work experience.
- Year-end bonus and profit distribution.
- Collective pension and health insurance.
- 27 vacation days.
- Discount on IT hardware (for private use) in our webshop to a maximum of € 500,- a year.
- Travel allowance: € 0,19 cent a km (max. 50 km one way) or full public transport allowance.
Working at Centralpoint:
Our employees describe working at Centralpoint as fun and challenging. At every department our core values; challenge, fun and customer central are noticeable. We work in an informal work environment, doors are always open and there is focus on personal development. This can be seen in the fun activities and Friday drinks, but also during the daily work.
Centralpoint is the biggest IT-reseller in the Benelux and we are still growing. We are with 550 employees and our offices are located in Amstelveen, Nijmegen, Wijchen and Aarschot (BE). We do everything for our customers and believe that technology is important by achieving personal ambitions. We focus on IT to ensure that professionals can work with the best technology.
I hope to get in contact with you! You can apply via the application form.
- Jerry Schouten
- Corporate Recruiter
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.