TypeScript Fundamentals by Roy Derks
What you'll learn:
- Why TypeScript? Or type-systems?
- Project setup and configuration
- Primitives, interfaces, classes, generics
- Custom types
- Applying TypeScript to existing projects
- Experience with ES2015+
- A computer with node and npm installed
- IDE with TypeScript support
About the teacher
Roy Derks is an entrepreneur, developer, author and conference speaker from the Netherlands. Over the last few years, he has given workshops and has spoken at over 25 conferences worldwide. Next to teaching and speaking, he also works on open-source projects for the City of Amsterdam. Mostly he uses React, TypeScript, and GraphQL when coding.
Voor deze workshop is nog geen (nieuwe) datum gepland. Mocht je geïnteresseerd zijn in de workshop, hou dan het overzicht in de gaten of blijf op de hoogte via RSS en Twitter.