Fronteers Conference moves to a new venue in 2018
Posted Monday 16 April 2018
To accommodate many more people, we're taking Fronteers Conference to a new venue right in the heart of Amsterdam. The beautiful DeLaMar Theater will host us this year.
We're bringing our catering and Wi-Fi experts with us, so the connectivity and food will be as good as ever. The DeLaMar has space for more than 900 people, so there is plenty of room to bring your colleagues along -- and to not have to rush when ordering tickets. (Oh, and also, we're lowering ticket prices.)
Will you join us?
The conference will be held on Thursday and Friday, 4 and 5 October. It'll still be two days with two times eight talks, hosted by a magnificent master of ceremonies. We'll kick things off on Wednesday 3 October with workshops during the day, and a FrontCheers 🏅 pre-party-quiz-travaganza in the evening. On Thursday evening, it's time for the Thursday Social and the infamous Fronteers Conference Jam Session. After-conf drinks will be provided, too, to round off the event, on Friday evening.
It's the Fronteers Conference you know and love, only bigger.
But that's not all. We're not just leaving the Tuschinski theatre - we're going back there early 2019, for a new Fronteers Spring Conference!
Following the success of 2016's Spring Conference, Friday 5 April 2019 will see a new single-day, single-topic conference in a sunny setting, the familiar and grandiose Tuschinski theatre. Mark your calendars.
- Fronteers Conference 2018 is on!
- Conference on Thursday 4 October and Friday 5 October 2018
- Workshops on Wednesday 3 October 2018
- Amazing new venue: DeLaMar Theater in Amsterdam
- Tickets will be €395, and €305 for members (including VAT)
- Ticket sales start Thursday 3 May 2018
- Fronteers Spring Conference 2019 is also on!
- Conference on Friday 5 April 2019
- Amazing old venue: Tuschinski theatre in Amsterdam