Fronteers Conference 2018: Amsterdam, 4-5 October
Fronteers Conference is one of Europe’s premiere conferences on front-end web development, organised in Amsterdam yearly since 2008.
Tickets are for sale now at €395 including 21% Dutch VAT (discount available for Fronteers association members)
Want to tell your employer what the conference is all about? Download our (Dutch!) Convince-Your-Employer PDF.
Our speakers come from all over the globe cover the full spectrum from independent developers to Apple and Google team members.
- 2018-09-05 · Apple and Google join the conference, all speakers announced
- 2018-07-04 · Pre-conf workshops now available: Inclusive design & Web connectivity
- 2018-06-04 · Meet four new amazing speakers!
- 2018-05-28 · Meet your host, Mr. Martin Splitt!
- 2018-05-21 · Four new speakers announced
- 2018-05-03 · Ticket sales are now open!
- 2018-04-30 · Meet the first four speakers
- 2018-04-16 · Fronteers Conference moves to a new venue in 2018
The conference is fully catered, and we pride ourselves on providing truly excellent Wi-Fi so attendees don't have to skimp on using the devices they bring.
We'll provide wonderful side events in the evenings, so you can catch up with your front-end friends in safe, comfortable spaces, both in and outside the auditorium.
Code of Conduct
To Fronteers Conference, and to our parent, the Fronteers association, it is of vital importance that everyone at our events feels welcome and safe. We are quite proud of the wonderful front-end community in and around the Netherlands, and we're actively enforcing a code of conduct to make sure that all attendees, speakers and volunteers know that we're there for them if there's anything amiss.
By attending our events, you agree to adhere to the Fronteers Conference Code of Conduct.