Fronteers 2014 Terms and conditions conference and workshops
- By purchasing a ticket for Fronteers conference and/or a workshop you accept these Terms and Conditions in full.
- All prices are subject to errors. Fronteers can not be held accountable due to any errors.
- All prices are in Euros and exclude Dutch VAT of 21%.
Payment provider and payment options
- Fronteers uses the services offered by Paydro to sell tickets.
- It is possible to pay by credit card or other online payment method as offered by Paydro.
- A ticket to Fronteers conference grants entrance to the conference on both days, lunch, coffee, tea and snacks on both days and access to the afterparty at the end of the first conference day. Additionally, a ticket to Fronteers conference grants access to the jam session the evening before the conference.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
- A ticket to a Fronteers workshop grants entrance to the workshop it was purchased for, lunch, coffee, tea and snacks on the day of the workshop. A ticket to a Fronteers workshop does not grant access to the conference. Fo this a separate ticket to the conference must be purchased.
- Attendees are responsible for their own traval and accommodation.
- Fronteers members can buy a member ticket at a discounted price for both the conference and the workshops.
- Fronteers members who want to buy a discounted member ticket must already be a member when ticket sales are announced. Ticket sales are announced a few weeks before ticket sales start.
- Member tickets for the conference will be available as long as there are normal tickets for the conference available.
- Member tickets for a workshop will be available as long as there are normal tickets available for that particular workshop.
- A ticket to either the conference or a workshop is final and non-refundable once purchased.
Transferring a ticket
- Conference and workshop tickets can always be transferred.
- It is possible to notify the organisation of any changes to your registration up until two weeks before the conference or workshop. After that, tickets are still transferrable but the person who will attend in your place will get a badge with your name on it.
- Your request to change must include your email address and that of the person who will attend in your place.
- Member tickets can not be transferred to non-members.
Speakers and schedule
- We try to do our utmost to create a great lineup with fantastic speakers. However, it is always possible that we have to change something at the last moment. Therefore all speakers and the schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
Cancellation of the conference or a workshop
- We reserve the right to cancel the conference or a workshop without prior notice.
- Should the conference be cancelled, Fronteers will fully refund your conference ticket.
- Should a workshop be cancelled, only the ticket for the workshop will be fully refunded.