Frequently Asked Questions regarding ticket sales
This FAQ is has three sections for your convenience: "Conference", "Workshops" and "Discount for Fronteers members". Is your question not listed? Please contact us and we'll help you directly.
- How can I buy tickets to Fronteers Conference?
- Tickets to Fronteers Conference 2016 are sold exclusively through our webshop, tickets.fronteers.nl.
- When can I buy tickets to Fronteers Conference?
- Tickets will be sold in three batches, with weeks-long intervals.
- Batch 1: Friday, May 27 at 20.00 CEST (200 tickets)
- Batch 2: Friday, June 10 at 12.00 CEST (150 tickets)
- Batch 3: Friday, July 1 at 12.00 CEST (125 tickets)
How much will tickets cost?
|Conference ticket, October 6-7||€415|
|Conference ticket, October 6-7 (with membership discount), 2 days||€325|
|Combo ticket, October 5-6-7 (conference + workshop)||€830|
|Combo ticket, October 5-6-7 (conference + workshop, with membership discount)||€650|
- Are tickets more expensive this year?
- No. In fact, they are a little bit cheaper. We've made a slight change in how we communicate ticket prices: Up to now, we listed the ticket prices excluding the 21% Dutch VAT charge. This edition, we list prices including the tax (and rounded down for clarity). Same affordable price, but prettier. WYSI, therefore, WYG!
- Am I entitled to a discount?
- You are entitled to a discount on a conference ticket AND a discount to one of the workshops if you were a member of the Fronteers trade organisation on or before May 8, 2016.
- How many tickets will I be able to buy at once?
- You will be able to buy a maximum of 5 conference tickets and 5 workshop tickets at the same time.
- I want to buy multiple tickets for myself and my colleagues. Can I get a special price?
- No. All attendees to the conference pay the same price for tickets.
- Some of my colleagues are entitled to the member discount, some are not. How can we buy tickets as a group?
- If you order tickets for multiple people at once, you will need to collect discount tokens from those of you who are members and use all their tokens in the ordering process.
- How can I buy workshop tickets?
- Workshop tickets go on sale on June 10, and unlike the conference tickets will not be sold in batches but until all of the available tickets are sold out. A workshop ticket is only sold in combination with a ticket to the conference ticket, at tickets.fronteers.nl.
- I have already bought a conference ticket, but I'd also like to attend a workshop. How can I buy a seperate ticket?
- Workshop tickets will only be sold in combination with a conference ticket. If you have already bought a conference ticket and you'd like to upgrade your ticket, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Am I entitled to a discount?
- You are entitled to a discount to a combination ticket (a workshop and a conference ticket) if you were a member of the Fronteers trade organisation on or before May 8, 2016.
- This discount means you will not play the regular price of €830, but the reduced price of €650 for a combination ticket.
- How will I receive this discount?
- Members of Fronteers that are entitled to the discount will have received a discount token via email on May 26, 2016.
- This discount token can be used to buy 1 discounted conference ticket or 1 discounted combination ticket.
Discount for Fronteers members
- Will I get a discount?
- You are entitled to a discount to the conference and a discount to one of the workshops if you were a member of the Fronteers trade organisation on or before May 8, 2016 (so no Fronteers Conference 2016 discount if you've joined later than this date!).
- How will I receive the discount?
- All members of Fronteers that are entitled to the discount will receive a unique token via email. This token will be sent out in the week before the first batch of sales.
- How much of a discount will I get?
- As a member of Fronteers (on or before May 8, 2016), the conference ticket price will be reduced by €90 including VAT.
- You will not pay the regular price of €415, but the reduced price of €325 including 21% VAT. Prices and discount are equivalent to last year's.
- I haven't received a discount token, but I am a Fronteers member!
- If you are certain you're entitled to one because you were a member on or before May 8, but you haven't received a discount token by May 26, 2016, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.