Vacature Ajax Community Programmer / Writer bij Backbase
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
Backbase - leader in the market for Ajax technology is looking for a software person to devise and develop samples, tutorials, blog posts and write technical articles to educate the buoyant Backbase developer community.
The right candidate will have a combination of technical and excellent skills. You will have a solid software engineering background and be well versed in a variety of web technologies. Your communication skills allow you to understand the needs of the community and to reach it with your demos and writing.
Your objective will be to make the quickly growing Backbase developer community more productive and create materials that hook new developers to our exciting Ajax technology.
You will be a highly motivated developer who is able to work independently and consistently produces deliverables of highest quality. You will be well connected to the Ajax and web community and be able to identify hot topics. The right combination of technical and the social skills will make you successful.
- Demonstrated technical / marketing writing skills
- Ace in CSS and XHTML
- Experienced in XPath, XSLT, and XML
- Experienced in server-side scripting (JSP, PHP, ASP, ColdFusion)
- Understanding and passion for good graphical and interaction design
- Well connected to the web and Ajax community
- Demo king — you make them, they love them
- Good communication skills
The Ajax Community Programmer / Writer will work on a full-time employment contract in our development headquarters in Amsterdam.