Vacature Senior UI/CSS Lead bij Backbase
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
Backbase - leader in the market for Ajax technology is looking for a senior software developer to lead a talented team of UI developers, deliver a unified library of controls and develop great user centric widgets.
The right candidate will have strong structured DHTML development skills and a passion for designing highly interactive widgets using Ajax technology and the ability to work with a team of motivated and highly skilled front end developers.
You will be responsible to educate the quickly growing Backbase developer community.
Additionally you are enthusiastic about defining and gathering requirements of the Backbase developer community and developing the Backbase roadmap for Ajax widgets, components and content.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team from technical and project perspective
- Proven track record in developing software products
- Solid understanding of agile product development processes
- Ace in CSS, DHTML
- Expert in XPath, XSLT, and XML
- Good understanding of Object Oriented patterns
- Good technical writing skills
- Understanding of single source publishing processes
- Good communication skills
- Experience in at least one server-side scripting language (JSP, ASP, PHP)
The Senior UI/CSS Lead will work on a full-time employment contract in our office in Amsterdam.