Job opening: Frontend Developer at EasyToBook.com
This role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Frontend Developer/Web Designer has a solid understanding of CSS, Photoshop, HTML and have the ability to work in the browser-sphere. Quirks and standards alike. S/he also has the ability to design and pragmatically realize good looks and interaction patterns to instill delight in the application user.
Frontend Developer/Web Designers work on many projects that carry various responsibilities. Here are just some examples of the diverse projects with which you might be involved.
- Elegantly implement page designs in standards-compliant XHTML and CSS
- Work on development and completion of site redesign projects
- Advocate web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
- Create rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for technical development
- Able to deliver cross-browser solutions that look good and feel solid
- Deliver high quality applications with an eye for beauty and detail
- Work with the SCRUM team, sharing knowledge and documenting relevant information
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Photoshop skills
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML, UI Libraries & Frameworks
- High regard to quality and precision
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
Please send your application letter and resume in English to:
Research & Development