(Dit bestand bestaat niet)
Join Europe’s #1 Online Hotel Reservations Company in the center of Amsterdam.
Booking.com is the market leader in Europe for on-line hotel reservations with more than 1000 employees worldwide and a total of 24 offices worldwide. Our headquarters is located in the centre of Amsterdam and we offer a dynamic international work environment.
- Day to day maintenance of the Booking.com production websites
- Work together with colleagues of Design, IT and Marketing to improve usability
- Conduct experiments and usability tests
How we work:
We make our design decisions based on experiments and testing. We receive thousands of visits to our website on a daily basis; therefore we know instantly which experiments work and which don’t.
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Expert mastery of cross-browser front-end technologies: HTML and CSS
- Experience with table less design
- Experience with templating systems
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds
- Working knowledge of W3C standards for web development
- Experience with validating and testing
- Experience with graphical software (e.g. Photoshop)
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- You are an unrestricted communicator with pragmatic attitude
- Confident working with cvs or similar version control systems
- Ability to code hand-crafted html
Please send your CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com or give Sheila Sijtsema a call at +31 20-175-3015