Job opening: Front End Developer at Buzzcapture
- Full time
Buzzcapture, market leader in Social Media monitoring analysis, is looking for a world-class Front End Developer to join our team.
Buzzcapture's servers continuously monitor the online landscape, harvesting blogs, forums and micro-blogs such as Twitter for interesting insights and trends. Presenting this vast amount of data and allowing our customers to effectively navigate and interact with it is part of our daily development challenge.
We are looking for someone to join our small and informal team, to take our web-based front end to the next level.
- Breathes CSS and HTML, knows what's on the road map for CSS3 but also can make things work in IE.
- Understands that the client side cannot operate alone but is part of an equal partnership with the server. Someone who is not afraid of building server-side services for the client side to use.
- Has proven experience, either professional or as a hobby.
- Has a feeling for visual elegance that is still effective to use.
- Experience with Django and/or Python is a plus.
If you feel this description is about YOU, please send Boaz Leskes (boaz AT buzzcapture.com) your resume with some examples of websites you've built and are proud of.