Job opening: Web developer at Azavista
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
Azavista is a new startup focused at changing the worldwide group travel and meeting industry. It is currently a division of Toltech Solutions, an advanced hosting and open source service provider.
The group travel and meeting industry is estimated at annual turnover of EURO 350 billion and is still not sufficiently enriched with automated and online grouptravel planning solutions. Azavista is here to change and create a platform which can ultimately connect 90.000 hotels, 1500 airlines and over 500.000 travel agents worldwide.
We are currently recruiting and wish to double our development team to 10FTE. Our current organization has now 20 dedicated professionals. We are therefore looking for entrepreneurial talent.
Our platform should become a sophisticated RIA and will be available as a B2B SAAS environment where it will be free to use for all segments which book groups and meetings.
We are looking for a talented senior web developer. You will work in our development team and have a leading role in front-end and/ or back-end engineering.
Our software development is based on agile software development (Scrum) and we are currently using the CakePHP framework. Our goal is to create a top-end web 2.0 workspace/dashboard for group travel organization, which needs smart and attractive user interaction.
Additionally, we need to integrate with mobile devices and social platforms as well.
- Experience on web usability.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as CakePHP.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Prototype, Dojo or Ext JS.
- An accurate style of programming and ability to manage projects.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- University or similar level of education.
- Dynamic working environment and very nice office location in Amsterdam West.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Interesting benefits such as visiting of foreign fairs and conferences.
- Possibility to work on your own project for one day a week.
- A brand new pool table.
To apply for this position, please send a CV, a motivation letter and some samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org