Job position: Team Leader - Front End Team at Booking.com (Amsterdam)
(Dit bestand bestaat niet)
Are you an experienced Team Leader, able to juggle multiple projects and lead and motivate a team of Web Designers & Developers?
Due to phenomenal growth Booking.com is looking for Design Team Leaders to support the Front End Team within the IT Department.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for driving improvements on the Booking.com website both through your own hands-on designing and coding, and also by guiding a team of 5+ Designers/Developers. You will work closely with a range of professionals in the including Developers, Copywriters, Usability Experts, etc. to prioritize work, and implement projects. In this regard you will be an excellent communicator with a pragmatic approach. You will have excellent knowledge of user experience and be able to develop ideas into mockups, but you will be equally expert in client side development (html/css + java script). You will lead a small, agile team of designers and client side developers whose main focus is to improve conversion on the Booking.com website. Solid experience in an ecommerce environment is required, preferably as a team leader.
- Confident working with version control systems, and command line interface
- Knowledge of Fireworks/Photoshop
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Strong attention to detail Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds, cross-browser, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web standards for web development
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- You are fluent in English and an excellent communicator with a pragmatic and hands-on approach to business
- Leading and managing a development team
- Designing and developing in an e-commerce environment
- Utilizing web analytics and data to prioritize work of the team
Interested? Go to our website www.booking.com/jobs and apply online