Job opening: Front End Developer at Hotels.nl (Groningen)
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
Hotels.nl BV is a major player on the Dutch online hotel reservations market. Through the website www.hotels.nl guests can make reservations for over 1,800 hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium. More than 1 million people have already booked a hotel room through Hotels.nl, however, we have managed to remain a relatively small company. The Hotels.nl Team consists of 35 highly motivated people. Our office is located in the centre of Groningen.
- Work together with Design, IT and Marketing colleagues to improve usability
- Prototyping and developing the user interface of the Hotels.nl website with HTML/CSS
- Conduct experiments for improving conversion
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds, cross-browser, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of web standards for web development
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- A drive to increase your knowledge of new web technologies
- Writing maintainable and re-usable code
You can send your letter and CV to email@example.com. When submitting your CV please include a letter that describes your motivation for this position, as well as some examples of your involvement in each project which demonstrates your suitability for this position.