Job opening: Web and Mobile App Developer at LongTail Video (Eindhoven)
LongTail Video has an immediate opening for a part-time (2 or 3 days a week) Web & App Developer in our Eindhoven, NL offices. In this role, you will be working on extending and expanding our line of CMS plugins (Drupal/WordPress) and mobile apps (iPhone/Android). These all integrate the video upload, management and publishing capabilities of our Bits on the Run online video service into the respective platforms.
We seek a skilled, enthusiastic developer who is able to quickly pick up hot new technologies (Cloud, HTML5, iOS, etc). Our ownership culture means you will have product responsibility from initial design / build through customer support. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced management and talented engineers in a fun, startup environment.
- Take ownership over our existing line of mobile apps & CMS plugins.
- Evaluate new platforms and technologies for integration into our product line.
- Do all development on the apps & plugins, focussing on docs and tests.
- Manage the roadmap and work with our QA team on smooth, successful releases.
- Interface with our support team to rapidly respond to customer issues and requests.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Mobile technologies like Android/Java and iPhone/Objective C
- CMS systems like Drupal and Wordpress
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- The drive to release top-notch product that satisfy our (vocal) customers.