Vacature web designer bij Fashiolista (Amsterdam)
Fashiolista is a worldwide community for fashion inspiration. We help our members discover new fashion items, designers, and stores. Since our launch in the summer of 2010, Fashiolista has grown to become one of the leading fashion communities worldwide. With nearly half a million members in over 150 countries, we bring fashion inspiration across the globe.
Our core team is located in Amsterdam and works in an historic building overlooking the canals. The team is now around 12 people. The Fashiolista website was built from scratch in-house, and is constantly improved by a talented team of 5 developers and a designer. We work fanatically to make the Fashiolista community better and more inspirational for our members. In 2011 Fashiolista was funded by Atomico Ventures and a group of high profile informal investors.
Who we are looking for
You will be working on the design and front-end development of the Fashiolista website. Design is a central part of our community and of our company´s dna. We care how people interact with every part of our website.
But we are also a very metric driven organization, we like to test everything. With nearly 2M visits per month and an engaged community of nearly 500.000 people, we know instantly which changes and features work. You will be working together with a talented team of 4 back-end developers and web designer to reach our ambitious goals.
- Exceptional skills using HTML/CSS in high traffic production environment
- Can work effectively with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Familiar with interpreting metrics/analytics and iterating based on results
- Safeguard our fashionable design and branding
- Can handle high workload and get things done
Bonus points for...
- Interest in fashion/design
Why you will love working at Fashiolista
- Challenging, creative and inspirational work
- Informal and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Flexible environment and working hours
- Great learning opportunities
- Fashionable product & environment
- Office in the center of Amsterdam
We are preferably looking for someone who combines great design talent with the skills to implement their designs in HTML/CSS. However, if you excel at either design or front-end development and you feel you can make a great contribution to our team, please contact us! You can email Thijs Goos at firstname.lastname@example.org