Vacature Front-end Developer bij Resn (Amsterdam)
Resn heeft, na een lange lange reis vanuit Wellington, New Zealand, zijn deuren geopend in Nederland. We zijn op zoek naar een ervaren en experimentele frontend developer voor ons kleine digital production team in Amsterdam. Meer informatie kan je hieronder vinden.
Resn Amsterdam is looking for a sweet-sweet Frontend Experience Developer. We need someone who enjoys the challenges and possibilities of Flash and HTML5 while making interactive experiences they are proud of.
For the last 8 years while you haven’t been working here, Resn has been creating multi-award winning interactiveness for global brands all over the globe. We live for highly polished visuals full of deep 3D through to fast and fun projects with an intimate attention to detail. The Resn philosophy is to be truly different from all those other guys who tell you that they’re different.
Ideally you will already have a permit to live and work in the Netherlands. That said, if you want to move here we can make that happen.
Join the Resn Viking barge as it thrusts its love mast in the centre of a quivering and unsuspecting Europe!
- 3+ years agency experience with either Flash or HTML/CSS/JS.
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns and when to use them.
- Experience designing and integrating with APIs (Facebook, Google Maps etc).
- Methodical planning of your approach to the complex problems of high end experience development. Experience working within an Agile process would be ideal.
- Experience with formal browser testing, frameworks and libraries, and version control systems.
- An eye and passion for detail and a hunger to achieve the best results.
- Can speak English. Dutch is a bonus.
- Education in computer science is a huge asset.
- Experience creating high-end 2D & 3D programmatic animations, transitions and visuals.
- Experience with WebGL and/or Stage3D? Yes please!
- Experience developing web apps for mobile phones and tablets.
- Backend knowledge: Python, RoR. PHP/MySQL, etc
- Experience working at a digital production company or agency
Send your work and experiments to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you find us so attractive. Please mention what your involvement was on the projects you display. Please send any personal works as well as those often contain the gold and the soul.