Vacature Web Designer Strategic Partnerships bij Booking.com (Amsterdam)
Booking.com is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Since 1996 our team has expanded to 4000 professionals from hotel, finance, internet technology and marketing businesses and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be an environment that values your individuality? We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
The objective of our Strategic Partnerships (former Distribution) Department is to sell our hotel stock through 3rd party websites and to constantly improve the integration on our partner websites to reach higher conversion rates. These partner websites include well-known branded sites, OTA’s, Airlines, Map provider, and Hotel directories such as Viamichelin, KLM and easyJet. Our Global Distribution Network includes currently over 5000 partners.
If you'd like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening in our head office in Amsterdam:
As Web Designer Strategic Partnerships you will be responsible for the implementation of the Booking.com hotel search engine on Partner websites. You will suggest ways to optimize integration on existing Partner websites. You’ll find solutions for technical integration problems.
You will co-work with the Product Support Manager on ongoing business development projects. E.g. AB experiments on partner products, product development of partner products, etc.
- Web design partner website integrations (HTML / CSS template based). Create for example affiliate modules such as search boxes, banners, and complete adaptation of partner’s look and feel;
- Suggest and present improvements for partner website integrations;
- Day to day maintenance of the Booking.com partner products (bug fixing);
- Run A/B test on Booking.com partner products (HTML / CSS template based);
- Support Partners (and / or Partner Account Managers) with XML implementations / questions;
- Improve self-service partner center for Distribution partners;
- Guide and co-work in project implementation within the Distribution Department
- Support / Coach / Train Account Managers;
- Provide database queries for Distribution Department;
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to code hand-crafted html;
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility;
- Focus on business, detail and quality;
- Analytical insight;
- Experience with Excel, Access and/or MySQL; advanced knowledge is preferred;
- Fluent in English language;
- A ‘getting things done’ mentality;
- Flexible attitude;
- Able to work well independently and within a team;
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company.
When submitting your CV in English, please include a letter that describes your motivation so we understand how important this position is to you along with your portfolio of design and web development work. Please provide clear examples with an explanation of your involvement which demonstrate your suitability for the role.