Job position: Lead Web Developer at INDG (Amsterdam)
The growing interest of leading international brands challenges us to continuously step up our game, and therefore we are looking for an Amsterdam based
Lead Web Developer
If you are ready for some serious action and would like to start using your skills to the max, you are reading the right job post. We face plenty of challenging, mind-bending problems every day and want you to put your genius mind to work. Next to this, we have a bunch of crazy creative concepts needing a technical hotshot to fiercely take the lead and make sure that the technical dimension of a web application project rounds off to a stunning result.
We are looking for a Development Lead who can lead a band of code-warriors because of his or her awesome knowledge, his weird food preferences, his epic beard growth or just because he is the best person for the job. Within a project, you will be the Lead Developer, leading and coaching a team of multi-skilled developers who are just as smart and eager as you are. Together you’ll go on a quest to find the best possible solution of the highest quality. Every now and then you and your team will organize a wine-and-dine at the office (or just order food that comes in boxes), to hit the deadline and do some serious high-fiving before heading home.
You are constantly gathering information about latest web developments, making you the most reliable source of the best technologies to use, whilst carrying around a big backpack full of years of experience.
Within INDG, you can grow in the direction that you wish to use your mastermind. Besides web-based applications, we develop solutions for a wide range of platforms including smart phones, tablets and native mobile platforms, harnessing new techniques and technologies such as AR (Augmented Reality) and advanced real-time & pre-rendered 3D.
- Close cooperation with the Project Manager for scope & planning and the Solution Manager for the required functionalities
- Technical design of the solution and breakdown into user stories
- Provide ballpark figures and estimates
- Leading the project-development team to develop and deliver the solution according to plan, making sure quality standards and best practices are applied
- Higher professional education (HBO) or above (Computer Science or similar)
- Seasoned in object oriented design and programming techniques, familiar with UML
- Experienced with development for native mobile platforms & browsers
- Eager to learn, introduce and apply new technologies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, experienced in coordinating the activities of development team (local and/or remote) making sure that project objectives are realized
- Photoshop/Flash experience
- Experience with dynamic image rendering solutions (like Adobe Scene7)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experienced in Agile methodology
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
What we offer
Joining INDG means becoming part of a dynamic culture in which your input is highly valued and where you and your colleagues share a passion for creating great products. We offer a professional working environment whilst providing an open and fun atmosphere at the same time. You’ll be given the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills within one of the most creative companies in Amsterdam. Life within INDG is never dull as we cherish diversity, passion and creativity. Since we believe that our success relies on the passion and talent of our people, your personal development is therefore highly valued. Needless to say we’ll make sure you are well compensated for your hard work!
INDG helps global brands to drive their customers to action by engaging them online.
For customers such as Philips, Vodafone, Orange and Quickstep, we deliver differentiating online experiences on demand and ensure they efficiently scale across all touch points. This is achieved by combining award winning creative designs and 3D product visualizations with the standard building blocks from our Product Experience (PEX™) and Home Experience (HEX™) platforms. As such our solutions fundamentally drive online conversion and brand value while saving operational expenditure on marketing and support.
Please visit http://www.behance.net/indg-3dexperiences to look at our show reel.