Job position: Front-End Developer at Ace & Tate (Amsterdam)
Online fashion (e-commerce) start up Ace & Tate is about to launch in the Netherlands. For our growing team we are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Front-End Developer to strengthen our team.
Skills and requirements:
- Experienced PHP developer familiar with MVC frameworks like Zend.
- Knows how to use HTML5 and CSS3 for a great cross-platform UI.
- Likes to be challenged and solve problems.
- Is eager to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Can read and write English.
- Experience with templating systems
- Experience with LessCSS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with graphical software (e.g. Photoshop)
- Dealing with browser compatibility and implementing workarounds
- Experience with validating and testing.
- Ace & Tate considers it an absolute plus if you have completed a MSc or BSC computer science program.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Lead a development team;
- Spectacular office view on Amsterdams Rijksmuseum;
- An exciting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce;
- A growing organization where you can contribute strongly to architecture design and company culture.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please email your resume to email@example.com. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in details.