Let op: deze vacature is al gevuld. Onze huidige vacatures zijn meer up-to-date.
Full-time. Amsterdam, the Netherlands (relocation offered)
What do we do?
Whatser is developing a real-time platform for local merchants that helps them keep in touch with their customers via their online platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) all from one single web application.
Who are we?
We're a passionate experienced team bringing together great minds from IT, user experience, social media, marketing, and business management to create an innovative and powerful product. We believe user experience should be the focus of any product and want to reflect this in our product on all sides of production.
Our office is located at the Waterlooplein in the center of Amsterdam, where many internet startups can be found. We have a professional, but casual, company culture, with a creative and international vibe.
Who are we looking for?
Good communication skills are a must. We believe strongly in teamwork and need team members who know when to signal a problem and when to celebrate a success.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Worked on both backend and frontend, with a strong knowledge of frontend technologies
- Good understanding of modern browser features vs. 'challenges' in older versions
- Know how to write maintainable code that is easy to test
- Proficient in at least one other scripting language like Python, Perl, Ruby, or PHP
- Familiar with the Linux shell
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Interested in working in an ambitious, young, startup
- Experience with NGINX, node.js, and MongoDB
- Some devOps skills and work with AWS
- Experience with numerous social network API’s
- Published or contributed to opensource projects
What do we offer?
We offer our employees competitive compensation, a great work environment, and the opportunity to participate in our employee stock plan. On top of that we offer perks such as Nespresso coffee, a fridge stocked full of your favorite beverages, and a weekly organic team lunch.
Please get in touch! Send us your resume, motivation, and a link to some code samples online.
Recruiting Whatser B.V.
1011 PG Amsterdam