Job position: Technical Accounts Manager (Spanish Speaker) at Optimizely (Amsterdam)
The customer success team is our secret weapon. By wowing our customers and creating delightful experiences, we directly impact our customer's experiences and turn them into passionate advocates. As a Technical Account Manager, your efforts will ensure that our enterprise customers leverage more of the Optimizely platform, renew their subscriptions and become customers for life.
About the Job
- Your mission will be to keep your assigned enterprise customers happy and ensure they are successfully using Optimizely.
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to combine your technical and customer passions:
- Build long term relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals.
- Optimizely is a website optimization platform. We enable businesses to show the right thing to the right person at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In 2 years we’ve grown to become #1 in the category with 4,000+ paying customers including Starbucks, Disney, and Marketo.
- We're profitable and our revenue is growing 400% year-over-year.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
- Lead assigned enterprise accounts through the Optimizely onboarding program (integration, training, experiment setup).
- Manage the majority of assigned account support cases and coordinate with other Optimizely team members to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Review experiment ideas and recommend how to best configure them in Optimizely.
- Guide customers' IT developers (or external agencies) with creating custom code for sophisticated experiments or integrating with other systems.
- Provide best practices with how to effectively manage the Optimizely platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Leverage your learnings and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers.
- Work with the sales team to help prospective clients, both by phone and in-person, to understand the technical capabilities of Optimizely.
- You love partnering with customers to create solutions that have meaningful impact to the end users and their organizations.
- You have been a project owner leading multiple team members to successfully complete a multi-month project.
- You have an insane desire and capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience..
- You have have experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product).
- You have 3-5 years of experience with front end web development and/or working in professional services organization (huge plus).
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages: German, French, or Spanish.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Medical Coverage
- Transporation card covered
- Gym Membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 30" monitor
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
To apply for this position, go to http://jobsco.re/1acQxNz.