Job position: Technical Support Representative at Optimizely (Amsterdam)
About the Job
The customer success team is our secret weapon. By wowing our customers and creating delightful experiences, we directly impact our customer's experiences and turn them into passionate advocates. Your efforts will ensure that our customers leverage more of the Optimizely platform, renew their subscriptions and become customers for life.
- Optimizely is a website optimization platform. We help businesses show the right content to the right people at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In less than 2 years we’ve grown to become #1 in the category with 4,000+ paying customers including Starbucks, Disney, and The Guardian.
- We’re profitable and our revenue is growing 1,266% year-on-year.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
- Deliver happiness to every customer you interact with.
- Become a subject matter expert in Optimizely technology.
- Respond to customer feedback and bug reports via email and phone.
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve.
- Maintain ownership of cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and set customer expectations.
- Author knowledge-based articles and technical notes for our customers.
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements.
- Pioneer innovative ways to help our customers become even more successful with Optimizely by improving our resources, processes and customer interactions.
- Solve challenging puzzles that customers create for you.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You have 0-3 years of experience in technical support for a high tech product.
- You understand and enjoy dabbling in html and css.
- You have experience explaining concepts over the phone and writing technical concepts for many different audiences.
- You have the capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a big plus.
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Medical Coverage
- Transporation card covered
- Gym Membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 30" monitor
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
To apply for this position, go to http://jobsco.re/17xXUcW.