Bottlenose.com looking for a full-time frontend engineer to join our Product team. We are looking for someone with a passion for Software Development, Backbone.js & Building awesome user interfaces for the browser.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience building fat-client cross-browser web apps
- Ability to dive into hard problems and solve them
- Eagerness to work hard and play hard
- Experience with Backbone.js and D3.js preferred
Tools we work with:
- Backbone, Marionette, Underscore, D3.js, Raphael.js, Require.js, jQuery
- Node, Express, Grunt
- MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, HBase, Redis, etc.
- Linux, AWS, Nginx, RabbitMQ
- Agile Development (modified Scrum)
- Backfin, our live coding solution (Sneak preview here!)
Bottlenose provides live social intelligence for companies by analyzing activity across all the major social networks. We have several Fortune 500 companies using us in our closed beta. Our long term vision is to make all the attention in the world tangible and visible and understandable. In order to do this, we invest heavily in our own semantic analysis stack and fully embrace modern techniques like HTML5, Node, Hadoop, etc.
Does this match you? Or are you talented in other ways and still want to join? Apply now at email@example.com.