Job position: Designer for the Web at Informaat CXP (Baarn)
We are looking for a Designer for the Web with the heart of an artist and the mind of an engineer. You will be part of our Foundation for Insurance team. As a member of the Foundation team, you'll identify and analyze the dialogues insurance companies need to provide their customers with, design and develop the digital touchpoints that present these dialogues, and decompose the touchpoints in reusable and generic building blocks.
Who are we?
Informaat CXP is a young, ambitious company recently spun off from Informaat – a design consultancy for digital services for over 25 years. Informaat CXP develops and internationally markets a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Platform that helps businesses deliver great experiences. The CXP is a comprehensive, integrated, cloud-based development platform to support the complete touchpoint development lifecycle. It enables enterprises to quickly define, design, build, test, deploy and manage touchpoints on multiple channels.
On top of the CXP, vertical industry foundations provide in pre-integrated, flexible building blocks, which we call dialogue elements, to construct multichannel touchpoints from.
Together, the CXP and foundations present an enterprise-grade solution to create simple, fast, convenient and cost-effective digital touchpoints, offering a consistent experience across channels and devices throughout the whole customer journey.
What do we offer?
Informaat CXP is committed to creating an inspiring work environment where people can achieve their best. If you want to make customers' lives easier by improving the services that businesses offer through digital touchpoints, we are the place to be.
You'll participate in a highly motivated team and working with state-of-the-art technologies on challenging topics.
We are a mature agile organization, where people carry the responsibility for their decisions and where they are challenged to organize themselves.
- A company that sees customer experience as its core activity, and has been a leader in its field with a strong reputation for the last 25 years.
- Small, multidisciplinary teams that are challenged to deliver complete functionality front to back.
- Strong, open collaboration with kindred spirits from other disciplines such as visual design, user interface engineering and operations.
- An environment that understands the value of design and engineering practices: we continuously improve our practices. We care about principles such as Behavior-Driven Design, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- A company that believes first and foremost in its people. We value our culture of informality, collaboration, responsibility, and fun.
What do you offer?
You call yourself a UX Designer or Interaction Designer. But you know it takes much more than nice-looking pictures and wireframes to design a good solution. Design is about defining personas, doing usability tests, working with developers, hand code your ideas and making them work in the browser.
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and excited about working in an agile, collaborative environment.
- At least five years of relevant work experience as a designer.
- Able to express ideas into valid HTML 5 and CSS/LESS.
- You are open for feedback and critique, know how to get your ideas across, and equally comfortable discussing Gestalt theory, user psychology, or the semantic implications of the DIV tag.
- You are excited about the endless potential of the web, and able to build and design smart solutions.
- You are comfortable with applying an object-oriented approach to design. Terms as RWD, Mobile First and OOD are more than words you have read on Smashing Magazine.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a relevant field, such as cognitive ergonomics, cognitive psychology, interaction design or user-system interaction.
- Dedicated to your field of expertise and the implementation in a business context.
- A flexible and result-oriented attitude, a high degree of responsibility and good communication skills.
- An authentic, constructively critical new colleague, with a feeling for evolution, aimed at cooperation and willingness to learn continuously.
For more information, get in touch! Dial 035-5431222 and ask for Lammert Postma if you want to know more about the teams and the working environment. For general questions, ask for Silje Harthoorn. Think you found your match? Send us your CV and a motivation at email@example.com.