We are looking for an experienced developer to help us build our Customer Experience Platform, an application that allows large companies to deliver and orchestrate great customer experiences. Our platform is built around Node.js and HTML5. We are looking for a seasoned developer who can help us deliver innovation at high speed while maintaining a high-quality code base.
Who are we?
Informaat CXP is a young, ambitious company recently spun off from Informaat – a design consultancy for digital services for over 25 years. Informaat CXP develops and internationally markets a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Platform that helps businesses deliver great experiences. The CXP is a comprehensive, integrated, cloud-based development platform to support the complete touchpoint development lifecycle. It enables enterprises to quickly define, design, build, test, deploy and manage touchpoints on multiple channels.
On top of the CXP, vertical industry foundations provide in pre-integrated, flexible building blocks, which we call dialogue elements, to construct multichannel touchpoints from.
Together, the CXP and foundations present an enterprise-grade solution to create simple, fast, convenient and cost-effective digital touchpoints, offering a consistent experience across channels and devices throughout the whole customer journey.
What do we offer?
We are a mature agile organization, where developers carry the responsibility for the quality of the code base and where they are challenged to organize themselves.
- A company that sees customer experience as its core activity, and has been a leader in its field with a strong reputation for the last 25 years.
- Small, multidisciplinary teams that are challenged to deliver complete functionality front to back.
- Strong, open collaboration with kindred spirits from other disciplines such as visual design, user interface engineering and operations.
- An environment that understands the value of engineering practices: we continuously improve our practices. We care about principles such as Behavior-Driven Design, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- A company that believes first and foremost in its people. We value our culture of informality, collaboration, responsibility, and fun.
What do you offer?
- Expertise in designing a high-quality, maintainable code base.
- You understand how to model complex data structures.
- A deep love for software engineering. You know when to reach for the object-oriented or functional programming toolbox.
- You are critical, yet constructive. You are not afraid to speak your mind or stand for your convictions, but you truly want to collaborate and learn from your colleagues.
For more information, get in touch! Dial 035-5431222 and ask for Garbrand van der Molen if you want to know more about the teams and the development environment. For generic questions, ask for Silje Harthoorn. Think you found your match? Send us your CV and a motivation at email@example.com.