24/i specializes in creating apps for TV. We build software for all the major Smart TV brands (Samsung, LG, Philips, Sony, etc), gaming consoles (Xbox, Playstation), settop boxes and any other device that is connected to your TV, including tablets and smartphones.
In addition to working on the various products and projects in our portfolio, we expect you to participate in and proactively suggest R&D projects when interesting new technology emerges which is relevant to the TV market.
- Developing stateoftheart coding solutions for TV’s, settop boxes, gaming consoles and any other device that is connected to your TV
- Assisting in the development of various projects and products in our portfolio, as member of a team with other developers and designers
- Researching new, emerging technologies in the TV market to keep us on the cutting edge
- Learning new technologies and skills in the quickly evolving world of TV
Must haves for this job:
- Good grasp of the Dutch or English language
- Eagerness to learn!
Nice to haves:
- Experience with developing for Smart TV platforms
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with streaming video, video on demand and DRM.
- Experience in other programming languages (preferably PHP, Java or ObjectiveC)
- Fulltime position
- Salary and benefits matching your experience
- Offices in Alkmaar (soon to move to Amsterdam) and Barcelona
- A fun, informal atmosphere with great colleagues
From our offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona our team has been working on many cool projects over the last five years. Our clients include major Dutch, Spanish and international brands, such as Pathé, RTL, SBS, FOX Sports, RTVE, Nubeox and RTP. We’re constantly working to be on the cutting edge of TV, an area of technology which is evolving at immense speed. This attitude has made us market leader in the Netherlands, and we’re looking to grow further.
We are currently expanding our team with people who are passionate about technology, curious about TV, eager to learn and who would like to work in an young, informal team which has a lot of fun while conquering the world. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Interested? Questions? Want to show us what you can do? Let us know! Send us your CV, cover letter and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31727112624.