Job position: Junior/Medior Front-end developer at Slimleren.nl (Amsterdam)
Slimleren.nl is an Amsterdam based, highly innovative and fast growing start-up with international ambitions. In less than one year we have grown to a company with over 15 employees, who are all willing to go the extra mile, and we are looking for more!
Slimleren.nl develops an online practice & learning environment for high school students. Kids can improve their math by watching video-seminars, practicing questions and reading theories. By analysing the results of the questions answered, every student gets valuable insights in the progress they’re making. Therefore every student can focus on the subjects he or she finds most difficult.
Recently we have secured a second investment which allows us to expand our web-development team with the most talented developers. We are not just looking for good developers, we are looking for true talent. At Slimleren.nl we are making the world’s first large-scale, high-quality, online practice & learning environment, and we are looking for people who are up for the task. Simply put; we are looking for the best of the best.
Get in touch if you
- Are flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious and willing to go the extra mile.
- Are passionate about front-end web development.
- Love working in a start-up.
- Have advanced knowledge of different libraries, frameworks and design patterns.
- Are able to write high-performance reusable front-end code.
- Have knowledge of version control systems.
- Speak fluent English.
Bonus points are given to those who
- Have knowledge of other languages and disciplines (PHP, Java, SQL, etc.).
- Have experience with high traffic websites.
- Have experience with ZF2.
- Are academically schooled.
- Have experience with Sass, Bootstrap or ExtJs.
Slimleren.nl offers to be a breeding ground for the up-and-coming front-end talents. Do you want to work on your career and develop your front-end skills while working in a fast-growing start-up? Slimleren.nl provides a challenging and professional work environment, fantastic opportunities for career growth, awesome colleagues and the chance to impact global education.
Of course we also offer competitive salaries and benefits.
To apply for the job you need to send an email to Pieter@slimleren.nl, make sure to attach your CV and an up-to-date portfolio (otherwise we won’t consider).