Job position: Front-end developer at Pilotfish (Amsterdam)
Note: this is an old vacancy and probably filled already. Our current vacancies are more up-to-date.
We are looking for a creative and proactive front-end developer with an eye for details and a passion for pushing the boundaries of both digital and physical interfaces, to join our Amsterdam team.
- Web/app development based on design concepts in-house or at the customer site
- Review and refine gui design concepts in close collaboration with our gui design team
- Creating mockups for app controlled interactive products, using an electronic prototyping platform (eg. Arduino) with our design and engineering team
- Boost knowledge of front-end development within our company
- Take part in brainstorms and concept generation
- At least 5 years’ experience in front end development:
- Excellent cross browser mark-up and styling skills (html5, css3)and knowledge of CSS preprocessors (sass)
- Knowledge of most common templating languages
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with photoshop/illustrator
- Experience with native development (e.g. Android, iOS) or with a cross platform mobile platform (eg. Phonegap) is a pre.
- Good feel for graphic design and an eye for details
- Able to work in a multi-cultural English-speaking environment is a must
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams with industrial designers, gui designers and engineers.
- Hands on experience with interactive prototyping platforms and frameworks a big plus (actionscript, iOS, .net/c#/XAML, C++/openFrameworks, processing along with hardware prototyping platforms like Adruino, Phigets, Kinect)
Sounds like your call?! Then we are excited to receive your application. For more information please refer to the application form on our website and send it together with your letter of motivation and digital portfolio (PDF or URL) to email@example.com.