Job position: Frontend Developer at TouchTribe (Amsterdam)
We’re looking for talented Frontend Developers to strengthen our development team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about coding
- Experienced in CSS preprocessing (eq. SASS, LESS)
- Experienced in build tools (eq nodejs, yeoman, gulp, bower)
- Strong understanding of MVC and OOP design patterns and best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Experienced in implementing responsive design
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- Comfortable working in agile development teams at our office or on location
About the company
TouchTribe is one of the leading ‘touch’ development companies in the Netherlands. We build end-to-end solutions for mobile, tablet and desktop.
At TouchTribe, developers can work on exciting projects in a stimulating environment. We offer good employee benefits, salary and terms of employment (i.e. pension). TouchTribe provides education possibilities and stimulates you to expand your development talent. Because the company is entirely focussed on frontend and native app development sharing knowledge between coworkers is easy.
TouchTribe has grown explosively, but we have never lost sight of maintaining quality, reaching deadlines or having fun. Over the past years TouchTribe has worked with many interesting clients, like Rabobank, de Volkskrant and Simyo, on several high-end projects. Take a look at our project portfolio and let it speak for itself.
TouchTribe is a skill driven unit with an expertise in frontend and native app development. As part of the MakerStreet network we work closely with our sister companies on various appealing projects, all in the same building on the Prins Hendriklaan (next to the Vondelpark).
If you think this is the job for you, then please contact:
Guido van Loon
t. (+31) 06 46 177 565