Job position: Junior Front End Developer at Aboss (Amsterdam)
Aboss is looking for a Junior Front End Developer for our Amsterdam Office.
We're building ABOSS with a team of 4 people, and we want you to join us!
ABOSS is a Dutch start-up originating from the music and theater sector. Founders Arvid Silos and Thomas van Beek have worked in the entertainment industry for a number of years. During this period, they saw how much time was spend on back-office operations, all at the cost of art, career development and opportunities.
ABOSS aims to help increase professional standards in the entertainment industry. This way, artists will gain control over their business interest and have more time for their artistic development and, thanks to the efficient and user friendly back-office functionalities, managers and booking agents will be able to fully concentrate on their core task: creating opportunities for their clients.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a developer that is able to find structural fixes for complex problems.
- We’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Google, HackerNews and Stack Exchange are familiar to you; you know your sources
- You know how to work with GIT
- You have an eye for detail and can create a fluid user experience
- You have an affinity with design
- You’re a good communicator and a team player
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Young, fun and ambitious colleagues
- Challenging work in a growing, dynamic and informal company
- Structured chaos in which fun, professionalism and initiative are important
- Room to broaden and deepen your knowledge
- Office in Amsterdam close to Artist
- Help professionalize the music industry
Interested and want to apply?
Mail us your personal details, resume and portfolio/Github account to our application form and we’ll get back to you:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated