Job position: Frontend Developer at inSided (Amsterdam)
inSided is looking for a frontend developer who wants to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe. As a frontend developer in the implementation team you will be responsible for the front-end implementation (and aftercare) of communities for the world's biggest brands serving millions of users.
You will work closely together with our customers to deliver communities that are used by millions of users. Together with your direct colleagues (including designers, backend developers and others) you work in an agile mode to ensure that projects are successfully implemented and customers are happy.
- Deliver a flawless community platform to your customer with <10 bugs during the user acceptance tests
- Collaborate with our visual / UX designers on the creation of responsive templates for our customers
- Responsible for a effective collaboration with project management, community consultants and backend developers to establish a smooth setup of your frontend community project.
- Contribute to innovation and continuous improvement of the way of working of the implementation team
Desired skills and expertise
- 5+ years experience in frontend (web) development (please send us examples of your work)
- Recognizable affinity with responsive UX / design
- Experienced in using Git
- Strong communication skills and open to feedback
- Accurate, responsible and structured
- Quality of delivery is your main priority
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience with Sass, Grunt, Node.js and Require.js is a plus
What do we offer
- A job at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe
- Working with international and well-known brands
- A central role within inSided that defines a large part of our customers’ success and happiness
- A highly dynamic working environment, as inSided is growing fast (and you will be part of this growth)
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself further
- A work hard, play hard environment (we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, boat trips, parties and events)
- Fun colleagues and a beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam (an 8 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station)
As the European leader in social business technology, inSided helps companies to reduce costs, increase brand advocacy, drive sales, and empower their customers. The inSided community engagement platform powers successful communities - attracting millions of visitors - for companies like T-Mobile, Sonos, TomTom, Ahold, ABN-Amro, Philips and Proximus. We are an experienced team with community building firmly rooted in our DNA and constantly strive to improve our work, look at its ROI, and make our clients 100% satisfied.
inSided corporate headquarters is located in the city centre of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, where we offer a great international work environment. We have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, love to brainstorm on new ideas and enjoy drinks on Friday afternoon. We currently have 50+ employees and are growing fast, hiring new employees every month. In 2015 alone, inSided was awarded with a Deloitte Fast50 award, TechTour 25 award and Sprout Challenger 50 award. Apply today and become a part of our success!
inSided uses Topgrading for its hiring process. The final step in this process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors as well as others we may choose. Visit http://jobs.insided.com/o/frontend-developer/c/new to apply for this job. Contact Petra Houtkamp, team lead implementation team (email@example.com) for questions.