Job position: Senior Front End Web Developer at Dazzletag (Den Bosch)
Are you interested in working for a leading company in its field and would you like to work with a multi platform high traffic gaming website which needs continuous improvement?
Founded in 2010, Dazzletag set out to capture communities and captivate players with games that excel through innovation, backed by high quality execution.
Our flagship brand, Bingocams.com, is one of the fastest growing Bingo brands in the UK, as well as being an established success story in other European countries.
The cutting-edge technology that powers Bingocams is available as a B2B white label service through our b-livegaming.com brand. Dazzletag is also currently developing B-Live Black Jack and B-Live Roulette.
Dazzletag’s aim is to use innovative software to enhance the sense of community and belonging, factors which we believe are crucial to a player’s gaming enjoyment.
Dazzletag is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Web Developer
You have a technical background to help maintain and expand our line of products. You will work in a challenging and dynamic team, and be responsible for writing clean and reusable cross browser code.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Solid engineering fundamentals.
- Very good knowledge of at least one MVC Js framework such as AngularJs, BackboneJs, ReactJS, etc.
- Version control system: GIT.
- You take satisfaction in doing it the “right way”.
- Someone who writes clean, commented, organized and readable code.
- Eager to continuously improve yourself, your team and the company.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Written and verbal.
Experience in one or more of the following techniques and software is a big plus:
- Unit testing (Jasmine, QUnit)
- Experience in setting up technical architectures Linux, Vagrant, etc.
- Market based salary
- An open-minded company with lots of room for participation and healthy discussions.
- Many chances to develop yourself including access through training and conferences.
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths.
- Great work environment at our office in Amsterdam.
- Macbook Pro to work on, and … good coffee!
- Possibility to work from home one day per week
Tell us more about yourself. Besides sending us your CV, include a letter of motivation via our online application form.
tell us what projects you're proud of and what your role was. We also like to hear about your GitHub projects or IT projects you do outside of office hours.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!