Job position: Front-end developers at De Voorhoede (Amsterdam)
De Voorhoede is an ambitious team of 20 front-end specialists based in Amsterdam. And we are looking for more front-end developers. Do you share our love for building new things in the browser? And would you like to build web apps and sites with a team of like-minded colleagues? Apply now.
We’re De Voorhoede
At the Voorhoede we love to be on the front line: the best front-end code, tools and processes. We work together in teams on innovative projects for small start-ups and large companies such as Funda, ABN Amro and eBay. Our headquarters are in Amsterdam next to the river 'de Schinkel'. In Rotterdam we share a spacious and light office with digital designers from UNITiD. Of course, we work with the latest hardware and tools.
We are a team of 20 front-end developers, including 3 senior front-enders who take the lead in our projects. Most of the time we work at our clients’ offices. On Fridays the whole team works from our own office in Amsterdam. We use those days to work on projects, experiment and expand our knowledge via our Voorhoede Academy and Code Talks.
Your role as front-end developer
You recognise yourself in the following profile:
- Love for the web and creating things in the browser.
- A strong understanding of front-end web technology, standards and tools.
- Up-to-date with responsive design techniques.
- Interested in working with front-end libraries and (single page application) frameworks.
- Enjoy starting new projects and trying out new technologies.
- Prefer to work Agile with Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with tools such as CSS pre-processors, NodeJS, version management (Git), test and build scripts is a plus.
- You are able to work in teams, but you are also independent.
- Like discussing front-end ideas, problems, tips & tricks with your front-end colleagues.
- A challenging and versatile job as a front-end developer.
- Colleagues who take there job seriously and clearly enjoy their work.
- A study budget and time to visit conferences. We want you to develop yourself. Aside from continuously learning on the job of course.
- A nice work environment and your own MacBook Pro.
- Organic lunch, chair massage and table football.
Would you like to join our team? Apply now!
If you have any questions, contact us via email@example.com.