Job position: Junior UX Designer at Pilotfish (Amsterdam)
We love people who can inspire us with their knowledge, skills and passion, ready to challenge themselves and push the boundaries of design and innovation every day. We are designers, engineers, manufacturers, thinkers, doers, innovators, challengers, researchers, travellers and professionals in everything we do. Driven by curiosity, passion and our vision of humanizing technology, we offer our clients not only the very best concepts and ideas, but full and reliable solutions for their business.
As a UX Designer in our Amsterdam office you will work across a diverse range of clients and industries (Healthcare, Industrial, Automotive and Consumer). Applying your knowledge and skills to a rich portfolio of projects, addressing diverse clients, composed of both renowned companies such as Honeywell, Samsung, and Bosch, as well as some of the most promising start-ups. Become part of our international, multicultural and multidisciplinary team, constantly shaping both yours and our future.
You will be
As a Junior UX Designer in our Amsterdam office you will be directly involved in:
- Visual design, usability and interaction concepts as part of a project team or independently
- Creating wireframes, use cases and prototypes of user interface simulations or interactive mock-ups
- Brainstorms and concept generation phases with the design team
- Collaborating closely with developer to ensure your design vision is persevered in the implementation
- Web/app development based on design concepts
A talented and versatile UX designer with proven track record in the field of user experience and frontend development. Minimum two years’ work experience in the field; a graduate of Multimedia/Interaction Design or a correlated discipline and a fluent English speaker.
- Excellent user interface development and design skills
- Proficiency in UI design tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience building high/low fidelity interactive prototypes, a big plus
- Able to facilitate the transition from graphic design to software coding
- Abreast of user interface design best practices, trends and techniques
- An interested in beyond screen interactions