Job position: Front-end developer (jr/mr/sr) at DigitasLBi (Amsterdam)
Front-end development works on projects or campaigns, mostly in scrum teams, for our wide range of enterprise sized clients.
The Front-end developer works closely with other project development disciplines such as Creation, Back-end developers and Managed Services and external vendors and advisors and acts according company standards and values.
The area of work varies from short-term creative campaigns to long term participation in dedicated client teams and anything in between. DigitasLBi works with pools: Fixed, Flex and Fast. Together we will determine which pool is the right one for you!
She/He also is keen on keeping his own skills up to speed and invests time in innovative developments.
The Front-end developer reports to the Team Lead Front-end Development.
- Technology assessments, prototyping, design and implementation using a variety of Internet and mobile-centric technologies
- Working with product management and engineering teams to translate business objectives to product specifications using agile methodologies
- Working with product management to ensure designs and implementations are meeting customer needs
- Ensure product development is conforming to best practices as well as leading best practices efforts across the engineering organization
- Autonomously prototyping and presenting new ideas and technologies in the context of business solutions
- All types of (Mobile) development
- Creating technical requirements from agile user stories
Education & Certification
- (Preferably) Bachelor in Computer science/Media/Engineering or equivalent experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Fluid HTML/CSS
- Min 3 years front-end development experience
- Preferably experienced with Demandware
- ‘Device first’ thinking
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite
- Experienced in working with GIT and JIRA
- Preferably experienced in working in Scrum teams
- Good communication and presentation skills (English is the working language)
- Keen interest in new technologies
- Creative spirit with a design drive
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
- Self-motivated and directed