Job position: Front-end developer at StackState (Utrecht)
StackState is a startup in Utrecht that is funded by Xebia. We are building a next generation IT monitoring solution. Our user-interface is a multi-faceted environment where users can visually browse through their entire IT landscape.
We have an incredibly skilled team of developers who are working on our WebGL based visualization, streaming analytics and time traveling graph database. You can imagine that you will not be bored working at StackState.
We are looking for:
- You are intelligent with good technical and analytical skills. HBO/University working and thinking level is required.
- You are able to work in a small agile team with a real startup mentality. You can take criticism, continuously try to improve yourself and strive to be a team player.
- You like to use the latest techniques and seek challenges and new applications. You thoroughly enjoy coding and like to get it right.
- You are extremely sensitive to the user experience your code produces. You care about your users.
And poses the following skills and know-how:
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of web development and the technologies that belongs to it: TypeScript and/or future ECMAScript versions, Angular, React, Material design, Sass, Node, Gulp and WebPack are all familiar to you.
- You like to push the boundaries of what is possible with the web and enjoy technologies like Angular 2, WebGL, RxJs or related technologies.
- You are familiar with and apply UX design principles.
- Decent command of the English language. We have recently opened an office in Brazil!
- A good salary, bonuses and working conditions.
- Large training budget.
- Flexible working hours.
- Latest Macbook and iPhone or other phone/computer of your choice.
- Inspiring surroundings within walking distance of Utrecht Central.
- Collaborate with great developers on a truly innovative and challenging product.
- Beer on Friday :)
Contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org.