Job position: Front End Developer at MediCapital Rent (Leiden)
Would you like to have the opportunity to personally develop yourself as an IT professional? This is possible at MediCapital Rent! Next to the day to day activities, like the development of new applications and to further computerize the processes; you will get the chance to establish a new IT organization.
MediCapital Rent has a full-time position available in Leiden:
Front End Developer (M/V)
In this role you are responsible to maintain our in-house Contract Management System and to streamline the organization specific processes, together with one other colleague. Our system is based on C# and asp.net MVC.
- Bachelor level, preferably in IT or similar level based on experience.
- Knowledge of source control systems (E.g. Subversion / GitHub).
- Experience in independently designing inter active User Interfaces.
- Operating systems, Windows 7, Small Business Server 2011, Exchange 2010, Linux.
- Office 201x Suite and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible team player.
- Immune to stress.
- Knowledge of Wordpress is an advantage.
MediCapital Rent offers:
- A position in which you can develop yourself in an expanding organization.
- Informal working environment in a flat organization with room for personal initiative.
- Part-time contract is an option.
Are you interested in this position, please apply here.
For further questions regarding this position, please contact Marlies Foks-Oost by telephone 071-581 4 581.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated