Job position: User Experience Developer at Capital Tool Company (Duivendrecht-Amsterdam)
Capital Tool Company is looking for a developer for the Trefi platform who wants to change the world of finance with us! What we do effects the life of business owners all over the world. We believe that entrepreneurship is important and that entrepreneurs should be stimulated to do and be known for what they do best with direct financial incentives. Are you the one who is going to make it easier and easier to use our application and generate impact on lives?
You are looking forward to the demanding task to make the front of our FinTech platform as user-friendly as possible and you enjoy seeing your addition to the program updates we release. You help customers achieve their goals quicker and better. You have the perfect balance between the peoples’ knowledge that is needed for an optimal user experience and the technical knowledge to implement the clients’ needs.
- In possession of a strong analytical background
- Loving responsive development
- Familiar with modern front-end frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Not afraid to take ownership of responsibilities
- Preferably familiar with financial products
- B1 level Dutch speaking next to perfect English language skills.
- Living near Amsterdam
- The opportunity to help create a more honest financial playing field
- International orientated and operating business
- 40 hours a week with a small but driven team of fun developer colleagues
- A quickly evolving and growing working environment
- Access to interesting big data sets
- A lot of freedom to make the Trefi front as you see fit
The G-20 decided the solution the Trefi platform provides was worth a price, so we received a medal out of the hands of Obama. But we want more. We want to help SME business development and access to finance all over the globe.
Our platform needs to be improved continuously. Do you have the dedication and experience to make the UX of our customers amazing? Does cross browser development and testing make your heart sing?
Then you are our new User Experience Developer! Can we stop searching and invite you for a cup of coffee? Let’s meet!
We would love to receive your resume and motivation letter. Sent it to our Amsterdam Officemanager at Hadassa.email@example.com and we will contact you asap.