Job position: Medior Front-end developer at Lobster Ink (Amsterdam)
Job Title: Medior Front-end developer
Responsible to: Team Lead
We focus on:
- Intuitive technology which enables and encourages consistent learning and development
- Premium, high-impact content with an emphasis on immediate practical application
- Actionable metrics, reporting and analytics which drive long-term learning and empower learners, facilitators and management
- End-to-end solutions, with seamless integration between content design, production, distribution and ongoing facilitation
Lobster Ink is driven by a dynamic and diverse team, inspired by excellence, innovation and continuous improvement.
Our emphasis on quality and innovation can be seen by the cutting edge implementation of the .NET infrastructure underpinning our new learning platform. Using technologies like Angular 2, Azure infrastructure and GraphQL, we are forging a new path in creating a scalable, dynamic platform built for rapid development. As a member of the Microsoft Azure High Potential program we work closely with Microsoft engineers to get the most out of the Azure environment.
Above all, we build products that people use - a lot, and every day - to improve their skills, develop their careers and enhance their quality of life.
This is a unique opportunity for a Medior front-end developer to join a rapidly growing company working with the latest technologies, gain priceless experience and make a mark.
- Roll out Angular2 components for our learning experience
- Implement our atomic design, with transitions and animations
- Iterate on and extend our interactive learning activities
- Implement bug fixes and refactoring
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- Good grasp of CSS / SASS / LESS / CSS animations
- Experience with Angular2, Angular, or other JS MVC frameworks is very beneficial
- Experience on enterprise-level projects with structured front-ends is beneficial
- Experience with agile methodologies
Skills, knowledge and attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Proactive individual with demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast, efficient, meticulous
- Organized and structured; copes well under pressure, with the ability to meet and exceed given deadlines
- Ability to both give and receive direction and constructive criticism well
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience
- An exciting international working environment
- Working with cutting-edge cloud technology
- Team up with the best developers in Amsterdam
- Flexibility and work-from-home days
- Collective Health Insurance
- Weekly ‘wine-down’ tradition coming from the hospitality background of Lobster Ink
- So much more…
Give us a call to experience it for yourself!
Lobster Ink - empower, inform, inspire.