Job position: Senior Front-end Developer at Online Succes (Haarlem)
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer who loves frameworks like Angular or React. Also someone who is passionate about creating clear, efficient and beautiful user interfaces.
We are a growing, profitable software startup (founded in 2014) and recently got funded to take the next leap in our journey. Our web application is currently loved by more than 1.350 companies in the Netherlands and allows them to discover, nurture and manage leads. Our mission is to empower B2B marketers worldwide to easily create business development engines that drive customer acquisition and measurable revenue impact.
This year we will transitioning from a ‘skeleton crew’ to a product team with 3 engineers, 1 UX professional, 1 product marketeer and 1 product owner. The company itself will grow from 9 to around 17 employees. We are really looking forward to this 🙂
What team you will be on
This is a full-time, permanent position and you will join our core engineering team of three, a team that we are just starting to recruit. This means you will be instrumental in driving the technology vision forward and making a difference. You will work directly with the founders who have build the current solution and who will transition to a product owner role.
What product you will be supporting
You will be driving the technical (r)evolution of the front-end of our flagship product currently called Online Success. Your biggest technical responsibility is to build and optimize the new UI of Online Success. Our current knowledge is limited in the front-end area and we need you to guide us so we can realize our vision and meet our goals as a team. From a UX/UI perspective we foster these principles: Clarity, Efficiency, Consistency and Beauty.
Key technologies you will be working with
What impact will this job have on our company?
Your role is vital to the future of the company. This is your chance to have real impact on the UI of real-world marketing software. Our 2020 goal is to have grown the adoption of our platform significantly and without you on our team we cannot achieve this.
How do we feel about this role and the future of our company?
As founders of Online Success, we have put in everything to make it this far in our journey. The road has not been easy and challenging to say the least 😉 For those joining us in our journey, we are honored and are really looking forward to grow together so we are able to realize our vision and meet our goals as a team.
What we like to see in you
- You’re smarter than us and can find a way to show it
- You’re self disciplined and get things done (the right way)
- You have experience working in a small close-knit team
- You are passionate about creating clear, efficient and beautiful user interfaces
- You have build real-time web apps (e.g. WebSockets, polling) and have experience with REST APIs.
Extra points for any of the following
- You write software in your free time or contribute to open source code (core or plugins) for a popular frontend framework such as React, Backbone, or Angular
- You contribute to of a front-end crafts associations such as Fronteers
- You speak / write Dutch
- You have an eye for design and experience with Photoshop, Sketch, or similar
- You have published your own admin theme on Themeforest or similar platform
Good salary, bonus, vacation, health insurance, retirement benefits and reimbursement of travel expenses. We also equip you with the best tools money can buy. Our core principles are based around ownership, freedom and autonomy which is also reflected in the environment you will be working in. Here you you can:
- Work with new technologies and raise your professional standards
- Build something new
- Have control over product decisions
- End the workday at the same time every day
- Work from home / remote
- Get your lunch reimbursed
- Get your gym membership reimbursed
- Get time to do side projects and continued learning
We value fun, personal growth and performance. Due to the nature of the (team)work, we really like you to work in the the office. However, we are flexible in terms of working from home / remote when this creates a win-win for everyone (e.g. avoiding traffic, focussed work, etc).
The Online Success office is situated in ‘Zaamen’, a coworking space with an entrepreneurial, innovative atmosphere in the center of downtown Haarlem (±20 minutes from Amsterdam and 4 minutes walking distance from Haarlem CS train station). Zaamen has won numerous awards so if you’re looking for a great place to work, this is where you want to be.