Job position: Front End Web Developer at JW Player (Eindhoven)
In this role you will:
- Work on innovative new products that help our customers grow their audience
- Write clean and reusable code using the latest web technologies
- Participate in code reviews on Github and with your peers
- Take ownership of feature development and releases
- Experience developing and deploying web applications
- Attention to detail implementing designs and testing across browsers
- Knowledge of best practices, frameworks, functional programming and OOP
- B.S. degree or higher (or equivalent experience) in related technical field
- Strong portfolio or Github profile
- Experience building Progressive Web Apps
- Experience with JW Player, NodeJS, Grunt, AngularJS, Less, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party advertising and analytics frameworks and SDKs
- Knowledge of ES6/ES2015, W3C standards
- This is a full-time role based in our Eindhoven office.
Interested? Apply for his job here:
About JW Player
If you’ve watched video on the web, you already know us. JW Player is the largest, and fastest growing, independent online video platform in the market today. We provide a popular suite of software products that enable over 2 million publishers to deliver and monetize their content on any device. Our flagship product, JW Player, is currently the most widely used video player in the world and is used in over nine billion streams each month. We recently finalized a $20 million round of Series C financing to continue this upward momentum and invest in products that are changing the online video landscape.