Job position: Front-End Developer at &Beyond Sales Engineers (Rotterdam)
We are looking for a talented front-end web developer!
This is what we offer
We offer you a challenging job with a lot of responsibility and without the bureaucracy of a big agency. We have a friendly and open atmosphere. Within a passionate team, you will work for a mixed portfolio of premium brands such as Renault, HEMA, ING and Rabobank. We work on diverse projects such as (mobile) websites, web-apps and dashboards. Our office is situated in a monumental building next to the lively ‘Witte de Withstraat’, in the heart of Rotterdam. The vacancy is a full time position for 40 hours a week.
Key responsibilities include
- Work closely with Project Managers to build new and/ or improve existing features for the &beyond apps
- Ensure a responsive, performant and maintainable front-end stack based on latest technologies
What we're looking for
- A self-driven fast learner who is eager to know and learn how the back-end side of things works
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to shift gears quickly
- Someone with an eye for design and with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Dutch/ English
- Someone who can write semantically marked up
- HTML / HTML5 and CSS / CSS3
- Knowledge of AJAX techniques
- Experienced in developing responsive websites using media queries
- Capable of developing cross browser and device web pages
- Experienced in working with version control systems (git)
It would be great if you also have some of the following
- Bootstrap Framework
- CSS Transitions/ Animations
- Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to optimise images for the web
Do you recognise yourself or your best friend?
Share this vacancy with him/ her or send your resume, motivation and recent examples of your code to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to hear from you! Visit www.nbeyond.nl for more information about out organisation.
Sollicitaties mogen ook in het Nederlands ingediend worden.
Agency calls are not appreciated.