Vacature Frontend Developer bij Peppered (Rotterdam)
This job offer is in English because we also allow non-Dutch speaking people to apply. Having at least some basic working knowledge of Dutch is helpful for day-to-day communication though.
What the job is about
At Peppered you work in a small team with an enormous impact on the cultural life of people in the Netherlands, Belgium and (since last month) Germany. In a team of 6 (backend and frontend) developers, your skills deliver a huge contribution to the Peppered Platform, the most used marketing platform in the cultural sector in these countries.
As a frontender at Peppered, you continuously expand and improve the Platform as a whole; all users share common code. But at the same time the challenge is to provide individual users with freedom of design and implementation. So you will both want to work on shared code and will also be hired by individual users for custom implementations. Check out sites like www.hnt.nl, www.theaterrotterdam.nl, www.ccha.be and www.ruhrtriennale.de.
Also, the Platform offers e-mailing solutions and digital signage. So it is not only about websites but truly multi-channel.
Going into a new phase, we are looking for a frontender to join our team.
How do we work?
The programmers of Peppered maintain and improve the Platform on a daily basis, which leads to a new release of the Platform every week on Monday. With this release, new updates, marketing campaigns, improvements, bug fixes, optimizations, et cetera are being launched weekly (always extensively tested of course), for every client connected to the Platform. We follow a roadmap, which we adapt and extend continuously, when new needs and wishes arise.
Our account managers are the lifeline between you and the venues. They form the support team and thus take care of all the questions, implementations and (the client side of) the projects. In an agile working environment, together with the other programmers, the product manager and the two account managers, you ensure that our platform is always one step ahead.
Why choose Peppered?
There is a lot of opportunities out there for you, and that’s awesome. And we are convinced you will do your utmost to find the best place on earth for you to contribute to something important and fulfilling. Maybe – through your experience as a senior developer – you agree with us that sometimes especially the ‘softest’ criteria have the highest impact on the fitness of the job:
- Peppered isn’t run by business people, if you are tired working for ‘ties’, drop us a message.
- We work for the most precious branches in the world, and contribute to people enjoying everything arts and culture have to offer.
- Our CEO has a technical background himself. An unfinished math study evolved to what now has become the market leader for online solutions for cultural organisations in Western Europe.
- At Peppered we all contribute to the greater whole of the same framework, it prevents you from skipping from one project to the other.
- Most of our team is already connected to Peppered for years. We want you to match our small team perfectly, for you, for the team. To celebrate your 10th Pepperedian anniversary in the next decade.
- Hence, in an informal and small team, you have a lot of freedom and responsibility.
The Peppered culture
The Peppered culture is about the following:
- We always challenge the status quo
- We focus on empowering the venues we work for
- We are straightforward
- We are radically and awkwardly transparent
- We love working for the most precious branches in the world
- We believe working as a collective always beats working alone
What do we ask from you?
First and foremost we want you to be an experienced frontender. We believe you will probably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in something relevant and at least 3 years of relevant full time working experience.
At Peppered we speak Dutch or English.
3013 AB Rotterdam
Beste recruiters: acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature stellen we niet op prijs