Vacature Front-end Developer bij Momkai (Amsterdam)
Driven and thorough.
We create impactful work; projects that receive international exposure. Working from our Amsterdam studio, you will be laying the foundations for digital platforms that serve a wide range of clients. From our own initiatives, like journalism platform De Correspondent, to clients like Imperial College London, the Royal Dutch Football Association (KNVB), and Red Bull Studios.
Design studio Momkai
Inspired and integrated.
At Momkai, we consider front-end development an integral part of design. As such, you will work with fellow developers, designers and our CTO to form a multidisciplinary team that brings award-winning concepts to life. In close collaboration, you aim to create seamless user experiences: responsive websites and web applications with a focus on craftsmanship.
You will be welcomed by a close-knit and experienced team, who will do anything in their power to make you feel at home. We appreciate every individualÔøΩs perspective, and we believe that keeping commitments builds trust. At Momkai you will be part of an independent design studio that has its own distinct character since 2002.
Working as a team
Dedicated and creative.
We would love to add a proactive individual to our developer squad. Someone who is able to think along the lines of the Momkai design philosophy, deliver creative solutions, and surprise us with new ideas. An independent decision-maker, who is also a team player at heart.
By writing clean code, you enable others to build upon your work, by presenting your ideas clearly you inspire your team and the client, and by learning new technologies with us, we stay at the frontier of our craft. All, to create user experiences that take organisations that make a positive impact in the world to the next level.
What we ask:
- Three years of experience - as a front-end developer
- Collaborative nature 0 working in a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communicator - with non-techies and dev colleagues alike
- Used to development tools - like Git, NPM and Webpack
- Experience with integrating - of CMS's, REST APIs and third party services
- Proficient in English - speaking Dutch is an advantage
- Experience - with PHP, MySQL and CraftCMS
- New technologies - like React, Vue, Angular or Polymer
- Web animation techniques - GSAP, WebGL or similar
- Best-practices - SEO and Accessibility
What we offer:
- A multidisciplinary team ÔøΩ focussed on delivering high quality work
- Room for personal development ÔøΩ guidance for growth
- International clients and partners ÔøΩ a wide spectrum of sustainable projects
- A friendly working environment ÔøΩ with lunch and your own laptop included
- A studio in the middle of Amsterdam ÔøΩ on the waterfront with its own terrace
- Nearby Central Station ÔøΩ with its own parking space