Job position: Front-end engineer at Dataprovider.com (Groningen)
We are Dataprovider.com – a fast growing business with more than 40 people and a mission to index and structure the public data on the Web. We do this by collecting over 200 variables from more than 280 million domains across the globe. This public data is structured and presented in a clear and searchable database. Our products and solutions contribute to business intelligence, data analytics, and marketing research for notable companies.
What you’ll be doing
You are an all-round, front-end engineer who can help us maintain our platform, develop new modules and components, and expand the features of our products. You assist the front-end designers by managing the flow of data from the back-end to the front-end. You will also work closely with the back-end team to come up with the best solutions to keep our platform as fast as possible.
We would like you to:
- Improve our services by working with our development teams;
- have knowledge of front-end architecture and design principles;
- experiment with our products and develop new ones; and
- be a team player with a positive mindset.
What we ask
This job requires you to have proven knowledge of and experience with Vue.js, Redux (State Management), SCSS, and of course HTML. Experience with writing tests on a front-end framework (i.e. Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or Karma) is a plus.
You need to be in possession of a bachelor’s degree and have relevant work experience.
What we offer:
- Industry standard wages based on experience and reliable pension insurance;
- a challenging job at an ambitious data science company that values innovation;
- free lunch and a full refrigerator;
- fun and relevant events; and
- a company bike.
Would you like to join our team? Mail your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have any questions about this vacancy, please call Maaike at 050 850 7009.
N.B. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.