Fronteers 2015 typowalk
Are you in Amsterdam on the 7th of October? Join our typography expert Jeroen Visser on a unique (and free!) two hour walking tour through the city, and see Amsterdam in a different perspective!
Find out what is special about the bridges in Amsterdam, how type can work wonders on buildings, and what makes type wonderful in the cityscape. Or dreadful, in some cases.
The typowalk is curated and presented by Jeroen Visser, a web savvy type nerd, who’s also responsible for Fronteers’ web typography workshop ‘counterspace’.
Due to the overwhelming interest in the Typowalk, we have asked Jeroen to give an extra tour in the morning! This tour will take the same route through Amsterdam as the one that starts at 15.00. Please sign up using the form below if you want to join us!
- Date: Wednesday October 7, the day before...
- Time: The first Typowalk starts at 11.00 (and ends around 13.00), the second Typowalk starts at 15:00 and ends at 17:00. In total, the tour will take 2 hours.
- Location: Pathé Tuschinski, Reguliersbreestraat 26-34, 1017 CN, Amsterdam
- Cost: Free, but please make sure to sign up for the walk below. If it turns out later you can't make it, please let us know via email@example.com so we can create an extra spot.
- Autumn weather? Leave your umbrella at home! We will provide you with a nice poncho when rain is expected.
Can't make it? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can create an extra spot.
Signups for the Typowalk at 11.00
|Michiel van der Ros||@micros|
|Vasilis van Gemert||@vasilis|
Signups for the Typowalk at 15.00
|Mark van 't Zet||@mvantzet|